Thursday, June 21, 2012

Coasters

Hi Everyone!

I was recently looking through pinterest and a few craft blogs for a good simple craft when I stumbled upon this.  It's a really fun and easy way to make coasters with only two supplies.

So let's get started...









I got these paint pens from Michael's in both blue and silver in case I wanted to try different colors.  Unfortunately, the silver paint pen ended up looking very translucent on the cork.





I found these cork coasters from my local craft store, Beverly's.  I didn't look to see if Michael's had these but I'm sure that you could find them in most craft stores.  They also had square coasters if you like that shape better.

I just got creative with my designs and had fun with it! So there you go! Simple and waterproof coasters!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment