Friday, April 13, 2012

Everyday Spring Looks

Hey everyone!

Its a new quarter for me and I'm definitely loving the springy-ness! The countdown for graduation has begun which means I'll try to post new nail looks or crafts whenever I can, but don't get fussy with me if I get busy with school.

So here are some of my nail polish looks that I've worn in the past few weeks! Enjoy!

This look is with China Glaze For Audrey and Sally Hansen Gem Crush Showgirl Chic on my ring finger. 


This was the look I wore for Easter! They reminded me of cute lil' Easter eggs! The colors I used were OPI What's with the Cattitude?, Sally Hansen Lightening, NYC Polyester Pink Creme, Essie Lilacism, and OPI Gargantuan Green Grape. 


For Easter I got a new green to add to the collection from my boyfriend's (wonderful) mama. This look is done with Essie Navigate Her with a sparkly blue nail polish from Forever 21 on top (super cheap!). This one actually reminds me of a mermaid or seaweed or something summery!

That's all for now and I'll be back soon with more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment