Thursday, April 19, 2012

Interview Nails

Hey everyone!

So this week I went to an interview and I was having a really hard time coming up with a cool idea for my nails that was interview worthy but still fun. I came up with this idea to do a pink base with a gradient of golden sparkles. In order to do the gradient, I used a makeup sponge to apply OPI Up Front and Personal. I used the sponge because in theory, it is supposed to help make the sparkles build up gradually on the tips of my nails, kind of like this example.


For some reason, my gradient idea was a fail and it ended up looking just like I painted golden sparkles on like normal. But here's the final look:


It definitely did not come out like I was hoping it would but it worked well for the interview that I went to. Stay tuned though because I have some more great looks coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment